We had to paint from life for our "final." (my terrific model was a good sport--he had to puff out his cheeks for such a long time, poor guy. I let him breath here and there) We had to have two heads interacting in anyway we wanted. This was my idea. P.S. Oil painting... not my fav. I have a goal to like it more!
Close up.
This was one of our daily class head models. They were so talented at sitting and looking at one spot on a wall for long LONG periods of time. Very impressive!
Peter knew how to keep us busy in this class. He just started teaching with us. I was very impressed! He sent us home with all these famous people to draw one week.

2 comments:
Hello GINNY! I am excited to see your blog develop. Publicly!
Thanks Lee. You've been a key source of encouragement, vital, and so important to my progression with all this. Thanks so much for your belief in me!!
Post a Comment