December 4, 2010

Learning the Pen Tool (Illustrator) Fall 2010


Learning Illustrator and the Pen Tool!!  Dun dun dun... well I actually had a blast on this one.  I enjoyed the colors a lot!  We had to use a real photo reference and try to replicate it by pulling out shapes and making our own color swatches.  Unfortunately, the subject matter is really hard to see and understand wihtout someone explaining that it's a bowl of punch and fancied up floating fruit.  Like the orange curled up peel in the middle of the apple leaves... yeah.  It is an orange.  You didn't know.  But hey!  It "looks neat enough that it doesn't bother me too much," as my teacher said.  :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Mehehe! Sounds like you had a great teacher. And it is fun to look at. I sure get really sensitive when putting out my creations (or singing) for others to judge. You are so cool!

Ginny at the ARTS said...

I do too, silly girl. Why do you think I took so long to post all this stuff? AND make it public. I've been an art major for years now and finally I'm ready to show.