Kate, YES. Thomas...er, Amanda, glad you like the yellow one. I was going for "self portrait piggy." ;) K, yeah, you should know you shared a room with me during that time;). Lee, we had to choose something to make a theme of 20 water colors. We could choose anything. Some chose landscape. Some chose food. I wanted to see how creative I could get with a random and possibly silly theme. It ended up being... it was interesting, I'll just say that. Good for me in ways!
4 comments:
Wow that is realy so great i love the pigs bouncing i think that is so funny and cute. can i write a story about bouncing pigs?
the pigs really spoke to you this semester didn't they? Love it!
What's with all the pigs? An assignment in subject?
Kate, YES. Thomas...er, Amanda, glad you like the yellow one. I was going for "self portrait piggy." ;) K, yeah, you should know you shared a room with me during that time;). Lee, we had to choose something to make a theme of 20 water colors. We could choose anything. Some chose landscape. Some chose food. I wanted to see how creative I could get with a random and possibly silly theme. It ended up being... it was interesting, I'll just say that. Good for me in ways!
Post a Comment