I just LOVE how versitle your art is!! The pigs were all AWESOME!! I was laughing at the ones with colored stink coming from their bums and I really liked the pig vs farmer one and the scary pig with the fangs, soo cool!
Hey girls! Sorry I never expressed appreciation directly on here. I really appreciate the comments and time you took to look through! Glad you like... :D
3 comments:
I just LOVE how versitle your art is!! The pigs were all AWESOME!! I was laughing at the ones with colored stink coming from their bums and I really liked the pig vs farmer one and the scary pig with the fangs, soo cool!
Also cool to see Candace's faces and me too!
This is all from one semester!? Wow, you've been a busy girl!
Hey girls! Sorry I never expressed appreciation directly on here. I really appreciate the comments and time you took to look through! Glad you like... :D
Post a Comment