November 23, 2011

My own MURAL is finished! And in the paper. :)

Had awesome help with the painting part.  Here's the link if you wanna see the article!!



3 comments:

Stooball said...

Great work Virginia, and it was a blast to be able to help out. This is something that will be apart of you for years to come; lot's of children will benefit from your efforts

Kelli Meyer said...

Way to go Ginny!!!! It looks awesome!!! I love to look at your paintings on here! You do an amazing job! When you illustrate your first children's book I want a copy!!!!! Miss you tons and your infectious smile. Hope all is well!!

Ginny at the ARTS said...

Stewart you were amazing. Always dedicated to helping artwork progress! Kelli, thanks, I miss you too! Thanks for commenting on my blog I was way excited!!! Love you! Hope you've had great holidays.